Sunday, August 28, 2011

Equestrian

For my sister's birthday, a couple of us surprised her with a horseback riding trip! We decided to make a photo-shoot out of it and dress up in theme. As usual, this whole costume was purchased at local thrift stores, and cost me a grand total of $10.

I wore some white pants without back pockets (the closest thing to riding pants I could find) and a nice blue blazer. I had a Victorian-esque turtleneck that I wore underneath, with a nice scarf as the finishing touch. The boots I owned already.
I straightened my hair and tied it back, and just wore some simple make-up (eyeliner and lipgloss.) I wanted to make a riding crop, but didn't have enough time.
Here's a picture of the whole group (minus Matt) in our outfits! We made Lizzy change when we got there, so she wouldn't get any clues! It was a super fun trip!

No comments: