Sunday, August 28, 2011

ZPC 2011 and Halloween!

So I'm working on ideas for my Zombie Pub Crawl/Halloween costumes for this year. For ZPC I'm pretty positive I'm going as a zombie nurse, but not....sexy....that's dumb. I'm doing something more vintage, along the lines of this look:

I'm already working on the hat (pics to come) and I have a sketch of the basic idea I want. Also this year, I'm making legit wounds using molds and liquid latex. I've been doing some practice stuff, and I'm really getting the hang of it. Also this year, I'm not going to be doing make-up for EVERYONE in my group. I might sell some prosthetics, but that's about it. I don't want to spend the whole afternoon getting everyone else ready.

For Halloween, I'm thinking about doing a Star Wars theme. I've always wanted to go as Princess Leia, and I think a great Ironic Sexy Costume would be Sexy Chewbacca. When I came up with this idea, I thought it was super unique and original. Recently, while doing research, I found this monstrosity:

UGH, THE HORROR. So now I don't know what to do. Should I still do Sexy Chewy, even though it's already a real costume??

No comments: